Cube Services, Inc. is an award-winning and industry-leading entertainment services company based in Reno, Nevada, that specializes in designing and manufacturing security credentials and related products. We work globally with top touring music acts, as well as with the professional and collegiate sports industries.
Cube’s Research & Development Department is seeking an organized, motivated individual to assist the Director of R&D with various projects in collaboration with other departments within Cube, outside vendors, and clients. Tasks include data entry, graphic design/layout, scheduling meetings with clients and vendors, product research, and more. This is a non-remote position that initially requires the employee to be in the office during normal work hours Monday through Friday.
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
- Basic knowledge of MacOS operating system
- Software and web programming languages
- Basic knowledge of print and manufacturing
- Partial remote work after probation period
- Laid-back work environment with a great group of people
- Premium health and dental benefits package
- IRA matching
- Personal time off
- Paid holidays
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “R&D Specialist” in the subject line.
Position starts at $17-$20 per hour.